The easiest way to have the most productive seed.
Passion Red F1 is our highly productive edition seed, starts the harvest with at least 42 fruits per plant, around 108 pounds per Acres.
At the agroindustry, the King of indicators, is the productivity; the most generous plants are the most profitable. At the beginning of harvest, PassionRedF1 develops fruits that reaches around 5.5 to 6.2 pounds. When the plant has an age of 5 months of development the fruit averages 2.8 to 3.9 pounds, the ideal weight for the green Papaya market, flesh for nectar and dehydrated products.
One of the characteristics that defines this great hybrid, is the tolerance to PRSV and some of the main diseases on Papaya crop, it adapts to various types of soils and has a long postharvest life, that’s attracts to final consumer with his soft cortex and radiant color.
If You are ready to know more and test by yourself the great potential that PassionRedF1 and Semillas del Caribe, can contribute to your crop, contact us!
This is being passionate:
- Average weight per fruit (Harvest’s beginning): 7.2 – 6.6 Pounds.
- Average weight per fruit (Harvest’s remainder): 5.5 – 6.1 Pounds.
- Sweetness: 11 – 13 brix degrees.
- Consistency: 4.0 Pounds / square inches.
- Suggested density: 1.5 x 3.5 = 771 plants per Acre.
- Sex proportion: 50% hermaphrodites – 50% females.
- Flesh: Salmon – Red
- Odor: Scented, pleasant.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved.
Semillas del Caribe / One Step Ahead